17.3.18

Places I'd Love to Travel to



Something I love so much is to travel. I am so fortunate to have traveled to some of the places I have because of my parents seeing as looking back to when they were my age they wouldn't have had any of these opportunities. I am from Canada so I've traveled around and outside of Canada in the US but never out of North America which is something I dream to do some day. I wanted to share a couple out of the many places I want to travel to someday.

France
I've wanted to go to anywhere's in Europe my whole life but Paris, France is one that interests me most. I'm all about the city and it looks amazing there!

Barbados
My ancestors come from Barbados so I've always wanted to visit. My parents are actually vacationing there now and love it! I'm not much of one to go down south and get soaked up in the sun but I think it would be beautiful to see the culture and landscape in Barbados.


San Francisco
California being another place I've always dreamed of visiting and something about the image of the Golden Gate Bridge always stuck in my mind and I always had some sort of urge to visit San Francisco. My Mom was actually in San Francisco recently and said it was great and she showed me so many pictures. Made me want to go even more!!


Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.