1.1.18

New Year, New Blog


Happy New Year! As the New Year is upon us, I've done a lot of thinking over the past months about what my blog really means to me. As you may have noticed first of all, I have a new name. "Jay Olivia". You like it don't you? I sure do compared to my old "Within Jays Life", that had to go. Though over months of me slacking on the posting and huge lack of content I figured if I wanted to start up blogging again I should start fresh! With a whole new design!

I spend hours looking at other blogs for inspiration and making up my own graphics on what design I wanted. I ended up coming across this etsy shop that was owned by this wonderful woman named Eve! Her shop is called Fearne Creative Design, and if your looking for a new template but you have a budget I would check her store out! She was so helpful with creating the perfect template for me and had such great prices! Thanks Eve if your reading this lol. Feel free to give it a little look through and see all the changes!

Anyways, I wanted to let you guys know, if any of you still stayed along with reading my blog that I'm really trying to start it up again! Im interested in having a lot more lifestyle based post and photography! I hope you guys are interested, and obviously I'll have some beauty in there too maybe even a little bit of fashion! Posts are starting soon! Stay tuned :)

What posts are you interested in reading?

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.