20.1.18

Beauty Haul



It's been a bit since I got some newer beauty products, and after the holidays I compiled a variety of gift cards so I thought it was time to do a bit of shopping! I picked up some products and I figured you guys would want to hear about them!

I had some money towards Sephora so obviously I had to make a stop. Over the last few months I have been using an Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder and I love it! I was sucked into buying the famous product and I now have a full size! Don't regret it and can't wait to used it! I've been using the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer for about a year and a half for under my eyes, so I figured it was about time to try out a new concealer. I ended up getting the Too Faced Born this Way Concealer. The woman at Sephora told me that the concealer was very hydrating and was infused with some type of oils! That also sucked me in as I'm a very dry girl. 

Lastly from Sephora they had these $20 and under sets for Boxing Day sales and I was already planning on picking up an new facial moisturizer because mine was running out, and there was a set from First Aid Beauty that contained the Ultra Repair Cream and Face Cleanser. I've been already wanting to use both the products and I'll 100% let you guys know what I think of them. 

On top of my moisturizer running out my setting spray was also running out. I always use the Loreal Infallible Setting Spray. It works amazing to set your makeup so it will last all day and gives me such an dewy look!

Have you picked up any new beauty products lately?


Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love the feedback!

Jay Olivia © . Design by FCD.